Hi Mom-
GRRRRR! Maddie is sick AGAIN! I just finished giving her another neb treatment tonight because she woke up coughing so hard she threw up! She started with a temp last noc of 102 and it has been consistently 100-102 today despite meds. I have given her treatments q4h as ordered and given her tylenol and ibuprofen. I'm taking her in tomorrow because I'm afraid she has strep (her throat hurts) and she's had it twice in the last few months. At least this happens when she's with me so I can monitor her closely and do what I need to do. Charlie seems ok so far...and I didn't want him to miss his Valentine's Day party so Mark watched Maddie while I took him to school and picked him up. He had so much fun and was so excited about his Valentine box! We brought Maddie's too so she got to open hers when we got home after school :) Tomorrow is reptile guy day so I'm hoping I can schedule her appt around that so he can go to it. And Thursday is school pictures so I hope that she's well enough to go. And she got invited to a classmate's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese afterwards but I'm not sure she'll be able to go :( Please keep an eye out for them both that they get/stay healthy! I'll let you know what happens tomorrow....love you Mom! xoxo Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment