Hi Mom!!
So 1st...Madeline doesn't have strep throat! And neither does Charlie! Phew! I really thought they were both gonna have it again, and I was asking about when Maddie would have to have her tonsils out. BUT the strep test came back NEGATIVE! YAHOO! But, when we went in, her O2 sats were only 94...which is less than what they want to see kids levels at. So we had to get a chest xray, and start nebulizer treatments. They called at 4 and said it wasn't pneumonia and to keep up with the nebulizer treatments. YAHOO! So far they haven't had fevers all day so I'm planning on bringing them to school in the morning! :)
And 2nd...I got moved to day shift! I just found out today and I will start next Wednesday! You've gotta be so happy-I know you hated me working nights. I love working nights but it's so hard to find someone to watch the kids. I'll still have to make up for the difference in pay but I'm working on a second job. Mark is pretty understanding of the whole situation, and I think he likes having a little more freedom anyway. I think with me moving to days and with the kids being in school, I'll have them more which is always a bonus in my book:) Maybe my friend Minnie was right....the Chinese New Year will bring a calmer better year!!
The kids and I watched (the beginning) The Wizard of Oz last night. Until Charlie was scared of the wicked witch and we had to turn it off. I remember watching it every year when it was on TV...sitting in front of the TV while you put the rubber rollers in my hair. I told Maddie I was going to buy some so we could do her hair like you did mine.
Saturday we are going to Kate's 3rd birthday party and then Carole's that night. Sunday we're gonna head to church then I'm going out with a friend, and the kids will spend the afternoon with Mark.
The girls and I are in the midst of booking our 35th birthday trip for August which should be alot of fun! I am holding off on buying my ticket just yet...have a few things I need to pay off first. But I'm really looking forward to going and being with everyone.
I'm finishing reading 90 minutes in heaven and just picture how happy you are, Mom. I miss you but know you're happy and loved by everyone up there. Miss you, love you and talk soon....xoxo, Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment