Thursday, January 20, 2011

TGIF!

Hi Mom-
Sorry I've been busy trying to sleep and work...and Thursday isn't a good day when I have to take the kids to preschool after work, and work that night. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep and am looking forward to sleeping during the day today :)
My car should be ready today or Monday so I am hopeful all lights are off and I will be smooth sailing! Fingers crossed!
I talked to Carol and am planning on heading out to her place to show the video and pictures I brought from IL. We were supposed to meet tentatively on Sunday, but she left a message that they aren't able to get together then. SO I'll give her a call tomorrow to figure out a day.
Saturday I have the wine party with some girls from work, and there's also a going away party for a girl I used to work with at WVH. I'm looking forward to a fun day with friends :)
I am getting my hair done next weekend too....thank the lord! My roots are awful and I need them done yesterday...looking forward to looking normal (well for me ;) again.
Haven't heard about dayshift but hopefully I'll hear something soon. I really dislike Thursday's when I have less than my usual beauty sleep!
I'm hoping it's a good weekend with a BEARS win!! Pull some strings and make sure it happens, OK Mom? :) Love you and talk soon.....xoxo Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment